- My delivery has arrived damaged, what should I do?Answer
If you accept delivery you must ensure you sign the Proof of Delivery (POD) as 'DAMAGED' Please do not sign as 'unchecked' or any other such variation.
- I have received an incorrect item / quantity. What should I do?Answer
Our Customer Services team will be able to deal with your issue, so please call +44 (0) 1276 405320 or email [email protected] for a speedy solution
- Outside the UK?Answer
We can deliver all over the world please call +44 (0) 1276 405320 for more information on international deliveries
- Can I collect my order in person?Answer
Yes, you can between the hours of 09:00 and 17:00 Monday to Friday at our head office located just off Junction 4 of the M3, please call to arrange now. +44 (0) 1276 405320
- How do I track my order?Answer
Call us with your order or PO reference and we will tell you where your order is. Please call customer services on +44 (0) 1276 405320 or email [email protected]
- How would I obtain a Proof of Delivery (POD) for my orders?
- What time will my order arrive?Answer
This will depend on the service you have requested at the point of order:
- Next day Delivery Service - up to 18:00,
- Pre-Noon Delivery Service - Up to 12:00
- Pre 10 am Delivery Service - up to 10:30,
- Pre 9 am Delivery Service - up to 09:00
- What delivery options do you offer?Answer
We offer a range of different delivery services with all standard domestic consignments sent using TNT. Our standard delivery service is Next Day. We also offer time deliveries and a same day service. For more information please view our Delivery Information page or please call +44 (0) 1276 405320 for more information.
- Can you deliver direct to my customer?Answer
Yes, we offer direct delivery services to all our customers. As part of this service, we also ship all direct orders as white label, and with your delivery note on requested.
Ordering from ConnectorCo
- Where can I get a ConnectorCo catalogue?Answer
- view our E-catalogue here,
- or download our PDF version here,
- or request one to be posted by emailing [email protected]
- Do I have to pay VAT?Answer
VAT of 20% is added to orders made from the United Kingdom or other members of the European Union.
If you are a company registered for VAT in an E.U. member country then you must give us a valid VAT number at the checkout to be exempt. This exemption does NOT apply to companies within the United Kingdom.
If you have a Special Exemption (charitable research etc.. ), you must send a copy of the exemption for the attention of Credit Control to [email protected]
Orders from the USA and all other countries are VAT free.
- When is the latest time I can place an order?Answer
We accept orders up to 4pm Monday to Friday
- What happens if you don't stock the product I want?Answer
We are constantly expanding our product range but if you still can't find what you're looking for please call us on +44 (0) 1276 405320.
- How do I register for an account?Answer
You can register online HERE or by phone on +44 (0) 1276 405320.
- Who will take my order? Answer
All our registered customers are serviced by a dedicated account manager, who will take your order.
- What happens if my Account Manager is unavailable? Answer
In the instance that your Account Manager is not available, you will be looked after by another member of our dedicated and highly trained team all of whom are fully qualified and experienced and can answer any questions you may have on your account or on our products.
- How do I contact Connectorco?Answer
You can contact us via phone by calling +44 (0) 1276 405320.anytime between 8:45am and 5:30pm Monday to Friday. You will be greeted by our friendly Sales Team, giving you immediate access to the person who can help you with your enquiry. If you prefer you can email us at any time via [email protected] and we will respond as soon as possible within working hours.
- How quickly will a credit note be raised for returned items?Answer
A credit note is generally generated within 2 days, of receipt of the returned goods
Using the Website
- How do I register for connectorco.comAnswer
- Who maintains the ConnectorCo website?Answer
We have a dedicated web team at ConnectorCo that maintains all of the content and products on the ConnectorCo website. For all website support you can reach the team on 01276 405320 or email [email protected]
- What do I do if I have forgotton my password or username?Answer
What additional Services do we offer?
- Do you have any special offers and promotions running?Answer
Yes we regularly hold both ConnectorCo promotions and brand promotions via our manufacturing partners. For information on our latest promotions please ask your Account Manager.
- What is your bespoke cable ordering service?Answer
We have an in-house production team who can manufacture bespoke cables. So if you need a non-stock cable please give your Account Manager a call on +44 (0) 1276 405320 or email [email protected]